Our mission is to provide a broad range of housing related services to assist residents of Queen Anne’s County to acquire and maintain decent, safe and affordable housing.
To develop and administer programs which provide or promote:
- Affordable Rental Housing
- Rental Housing Assistance
- Family Self-Sufficiency
Pay your rent online
Click Here to pay your rent online.
- Q. What are acceptable methods of payment?
- A. HAQAC will debit your checking account or you may use a Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Also, you may use a debit card with the MasterCard or Visa logo.
- Q. What is HAQAC refund policy?
- A. All payments made on line are conditional until accepted and processed by your bank. Payments received by HAQAC's are accepted "WITHOUT PREJUDICE." HAQAC reserves the right to reject any payment due to legal reasons. If your payment is rejected, you will receive a refund based on how your payment was made, minus the processing fee, in the mail within two to four weeks from the date of your payment.
- Q. When will my payment be credited to my account?
- A. Payments made BEFORE 5:00 PM EST will be credited the same day. Payments made AFTER 5:00 PM EST will be credited the next business day. Payments made on weekends and federal holidays, when banks are closed, will be credited on the next business day.
- Q. Will HAQAC share my personal information with anyone?
- A. Your information remains strictly confidential and is protected by all access and confidentiality provisions of Federal, State and local laws. We do not share this information with any third party for any purpose unless required by law. Contact
For information or questions regarding Paying Your Rent Online, Please Email email@example.com